While I am sure you must have paid attention to every minutest of detail, here is top 5 things which I strongly recommend for anyone heading to the mountains at Davos for World Economic Forum.
1. Switzerland socket - They follow European electricity standards and have 3 pin like this -
2. Electric items - Remember to bring extra batteries, chargers, etc - there is only 1 shop in Davos and you may like to avoid going out there in the snow. The shop is at promenade 95, near Spital.
3. If you are a vegetarian - remember to bring something to eat, ready to eat would do. There is no Indian restaurant here. It used to be but it is now shut.
4. Excess Baggage - If you are coming from Swiss (from India) - remember that they have a cap at 20 Kgs for baggage and 10 for hand in baggage. And every kg above 20 will be charged at 30 USD per kg.
So while you pack your sweaters, pullovers, jackets, etc - keep this in mind :)
5. Phone call rates - Have a girlfriend? or wife? Dont call her! - Yeah use Skype instead. Internet is easily accessible, especially during the WEF days...but of you call her India...ensure you have put away atleast 100,000 rs for that :)