A book with lot of experience-driven thoughts by Paul Arden.nice well presented thoughts. I like the way he has put forward his thoughts on making impossible possible, being more creative for all those who want to do things differently.
My personal fav quotes fom Book:
1. Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you haveWithout having a goal is difficult to score
2. Do not look for next opportunity, the one you have in hand is the opportunity
3. When it cant be done, do it. If you do not do it, it does not exist.
4. If you cant solve a problem, its becuase you are playing by the rules.
5. The person who does not make mistakes, is unlikely to make anything
Read the book, it will do good to you.